Canon EOS 50D Shutter Life
The Canon EOS 50D is a 15.1-megapixel digital single-lens reflex camera. It is part of the Canon EOS line of cameras, succeeding the EOS 40D and preceding the EOS 60D. Canon announced the camera on 26 August 2008. The camera was released on 6 October 2008.
Canon EOS 50D shutter rated lifespan is 100000 actuations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's this histogram shows?
- This shutter count histogram shows how many known camera bodies have reached some particular shutter count values. On vertical axis there are shutter count ranges and on horizontal there are body counts within them.
- Where's this data coming from?
- This shutter count histogram was created with data acquired via the ShutterCheck application. All data points were collected in an automated way from users who have opted-in into sharing of anonymous shutter life data of their cameras.
- What's the purpose of this graph?
- This shutter count histogram was created with the desire to give people better estimates of shutter life of their cameras beyond dry numbers of shutter rated lifespan. As you probably heard of, most cameras usually live longer than guaranteed by their vendor, sometimes even much longer. That’s why I collected here a real-world shutter count data, so you be able to make more informed decisions about your camera gear.