Canon EOS Kiss M Shutter Life
The Canon EOS M50, called Canon EOS Kiss M in Japan, is a digital mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera announced by Canon on February 26, 2018 and sale began on March 23, 2018. As with all of the Canon EOS M series cameras, the M50 uses the Canon EF-M lens mount.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's this histogram shows?
- This shutter count histogram shows how many known camera bodies have reached some particular shutter count values. On vertical axis there are shutter count ranges and on horizontal there are body counts within them.
- Where's this data coming from?
- This shutter count histogram was created with data acquired via the ShutterCheck application. All data points were collected in an automated way from users who have opted-in into sharing of anonymous shutter life data of their cameras.
- What's the purpose of this graph?
- This shutter count histogram was created with the desire to give people better estimates of shutter life of their cameras beyond dry numbers of shutter rated lifespan. As you probably heard of, most cameras usually live longer than guaranteed by their vendor, sometimes even much longer. That’s why I collected here a real-world shutter count data, so you be able to make more informed decisions about your camera gear.