Canon EOS Kiss X8i Shutter Life
The Canon EOS 750D, known as the Rebel T6i in the Americas or as the Kiss X8i in Japan, is a 24.2 megapixels entry-mid-level digital SLR announced by Canon on February 6, 2015. As a part of the Canon EOS three-digit/Rebel line, it is the successor to the EOS 700D (Rebel T5i) and the predecessor to the EOS 800D (Rebel T7i). The 750D was announced and released together with the 760D, a very similar model which adopts some of the ergonomic features of the more expensive 70D.
Canon EOS Kiss X8i shutter rated lifespan is 100000 actuations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's this histogram shows?
- This shutter count histogram shows how many known camera bodies have reached some particular shutter count values. On vertical axis there are shutter count ranges and on horizontal there are body counts within them.
- Where's this data coming from?
- This shutter count histogram was created with data acquired via the ShutterCheck application. All data points were collected in an automated way from users who have opted-in into sharing of anonymous shutter life data of their cameras.
- What's the purpose of this graph?
- This shutter count histogram was created with the desire to give people better estimates of shutter life of their cameras beyond dry numbers of shutter rated lifespan. As you probably heard of, most cameras usually live longer than guaranteed by their vendor, sometimes even much longer. That’s why I collected here a real-world shutter count data, so you be able to make more informed decisions about your camera gear.