Canon EOS M200 Shutter Life
The Canon EOS M200 is a digital mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera first announced by Canon Inc. on September 25, 2019. Canon EOS M200 incorporates the proprietary image processor that allows the camera to capture still images up to 6.1 fps using the fixed focus and 4 fps burst mode. The EOS M200 can be connected to all EF, EF-S and TS-E lenses with an available adapter.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's this histogram shows?
- This shutter count histogram shows how many known camera bodies have reached some particular shutter count values. On vertical axis there are shutter count ranges and on horizontal there are body counts within them.
- Where's this data coming from?
- This shutter count histogram was created with data acquired via the ShutterCheck application. All data points were collected in an automated way from users who have opted-in into sharing of anonymous shutter life data of their cameras.
- What's the purpose of this graph?
- This shutter count histogram was created with the desire to give people better estimates of shutter life of their cameras beyond dry numbers of shutter rated lifespan. As you probably heard of, most cameras usually live longer than guaranteed by their vendor, sometimes even much longer. That’s why I collected here a real-world shutter count data, so you be able to make more informed decisions about your camera gear.