Canon EOS R5 Shutter Life
The Canon EOS R5 is a full-frame mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera officially announced by Canon on July 9, 2020 alongside the lower-resolution EOS R6 and various new RF mount lenses. The EOS R5 is the flagship camera body in Canon’s mirrorless line. While it is not a direct successor to any of the Canon's previous mirrorless cameras, it does have clear improvements and advantages over other models. The camera is available as body only, or with the Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens.
Canon EOS R5 shutter rated lifespan is 500000 actuations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's this histogram shows?
- This shutter count histogram shows how many known camera bodies have reached some particular shutter count values. On vertical axis there are shutter count ranges and on horizontal there are body counts within them.
- Where's this data coming from?
- This shutter count histogram was created with data acquired via the ShutterCheck application. All data points were collected in an automated way from users who have opted-in into sharing of anonymous shutter life data of their cameras.
- What's the purpose of this graph?
- This shutter count histogram was created with the desire to give people better estimates of shutter life of their cameras beyond dry numbers of shutter rated lifespan. As you probably heard of, most cameras usually live longer than guaranteed by their vendor, sometimes even much longer. That’s why I collected here a real-world shutter count data, so you be able to make more informed decisions about your camera gear.