Nikon 1 V1 Shutter Life
The Nikon 1 V1 is a Nikon 1 series high-speed mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera launched by Nikon on 21 September 2011. The successor is the Nikon 1 V2 announced on October 24, 2012. The CMOS sensor from Aptina is used, it has 10.1 MP, CX format, die size 16.9x17.9 mm which it is relatively similar with 1" sensor size.
Nikon 1 V1 shutter rated lifespan is 150000 actuations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's this histogram shows?
- This shutter count histogram shows how many known camera bodies have reached some particular shutter count values. On vertical axis there are shutter count ranges and on horizontal there are body counts within them.
- Where's this data coming from?
- This shutter count histogram was created with data acquired via the ShutterCheck application. All data points were collected in an automated way from users who have opted-in into sharing of anonymous shutter life data of their cameras.
- What's the purpose of this graph?
- This shutter count histogram was created with the desire to give people better estimates of shutter life of their cameras beyond dry numbers of shutter rated lifespan. As you probably heard of, most cameras usually live longer than guaranteed by their vendor, sometimes even much longer. That’s why I collected here a real-world shutter count data, so you be able to make more informed decisions about your camera gear.