Nikon D3500 Shutter Life
The Nikon D3500 is an entry-level 24.2-megapixel DX format DSLR Nikon F-mount camera announced by Nikon on August 30, 2018. The D3500 is available with two kits: with an 18-55mm lens for $499.95 and a two lens kit (18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses) for $849.95. It succeeds the Nikon D3400. In 2019, the D3500 won the TIPA Best DSLR Camera award.
Nikon D3500 shutter rated lifespan is 150000 actuations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's this histogram shows?
- This shutter count histogram shows how many known camera bodies have reached some particular shutter count values. On vertical axis there are shutter count ranges and on horizontal there are body counts within them.
- Where's this data coming from?
- This shutter count histogram was created with data acquired via the ShutterCheck application. All data points were collected in an automated way from users who have opted-in into sharing of anonymous shutter life data of their cameras.
- What's the purpose of this graph?
- This shutter count histogram was created with the desire to give people better estimates of shutter life of their cameras beyond dry numbers of shutter rated lifespan. As you probably heard of, most cameras usually live longer than guaranteed by their vendor, sometimes even much longer. That’s why I collected here a real-world shutter count data, so you be able to make more informed decisions about your camera gear.