Nikon Z 30 Shutter Life
The Z 30 is an APS-C mirrorless camera (1.5x APS Crop) announced by Nikon on June 29, 2022. It is the ninth Z-mount camera body and the third APS-C Z-mount body. The Z 30 is the first Z-mount camera body which does not have a built-in viewfinder. The camera yields a 20.9-megapixel still image and 4K video (up to 30 fps), however it does not have In-Body Image Stabilisation (IBIS). Building on the functionality of the Nikon Z 50 and Nikon Z fc, this model was designed for Vloggers with an emphasis on video recording functions. It is compatible with the ML-L7 Bluetooth remote control (sold separately) and the SmallRig Tripod Grip 3070.
Nikon Z 30 shutter rated lifespan is 150000 actuations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's this histogram shows?
- This shutter count histogram shows how many known camera bodies have reached some particular shutter count values. On vertical axis there are shutter count ranges and on horizontal there are body counts within them.
- Where's this data coming from?
- This shutter count histogram was created with data acquired via the ShutterCheck application. All data points were collected in an automated way from users who have opted-in into sharing of anonymous shutter life data of their cameras.
- What's the purpose of this graph?
- This shutter count histogram was created with the desire to give people better estimates of shutter life of their cameras beyond dry numbers of shutter rated lifespan. As you probably heard of, most cameras usually live longer than guaranteed by their vendor, sometimes even much longer. That’s why I collected here a real-world shutter count data, so you be able to make more informed decisions about your camera gear.